My curse


Ésta es mi canción ahora: la maldición de seguir queriendo cuando te han hecho a un lado.





I watched you walk away



Helpless, with nothing to say


I strain my eyes


Hoping to see you again


This is my curse (the longing)


This is my curse (time)




This is my curse (the yearning)




This is my curse




There is love burning to find you




Will you wait for me?


Will you be there?


Your silence haunts me


But still I hunger for you


This is my curse (the wanting)


This is my curse (time)


This is my curse (the needing)


This is my curse


There is love burning to find youWill you wait for me?


Still I want


And still


I ache


But still


I wait


To see you again


Dying, inside, these walls (2x)


And I see your face in these tears?


In these tears


And I see your face...


There is love (8x)










"My Curse" - Killswitch Engage"

O tal vez lo más preciso sea esto:






"There is love burning to find you"


mi amor está aqui. Dispuesto.


Habrá alla fuera, al otro lado del espejo la persona que lo haga real?


Comentarios

Entradas populares